Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vanessa & Gabriel - Engaged!

Yesterday I drove to Tucson to meet Vanessa and Gabriel for their engagement session.  I arrived in Tucson a few hours early and met a past client of mine at La Encantada for lunch to catch up and see her now 4-month old baby Ian. Thanks for meeting me Vivi (and for reading my blog :)).
Hi Vanessa... Hi Gabriel... It's so nice to meet you! Can I please put my leftovers in your frigde?
Good thing Vanessa and Gabriel are so easy-going or they might have fired me right there and then. What photographer puts their left-over sandwich in their client's refrigerator?! Apparently I do.
The first location they chose was this really cool fast food place called Pat's. Both their grandparents live around this area so they grew up going there and have tons of good memories from this place. I LOVED it!
Oh, and how could I forget? This ball of energy is their baby Oliver :)
Vanessa is so incredibly beautiful!




They are so much fun!!
Dear Vanessa, you are beautiful.





You two are seriously amazing. Thank you so much for your kindness and for the great dinner. I am looking forward to some more fun times in Tucson in a couple of months :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the backdrop of these photos - so bright and vibrant.

And you're right - Vanessa is so pretty. Great hair, great eyes.

P.S. How fun that you got to see Vivi while you were here! I need to give her a call.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

vharo20@yahoo.com said...

Cristi, you truly are AMAZING!! Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much it means to us to have you apart of something that is so incredibly special to us! I look foward to many MANY more opportunities to get to work with you again & again!

p.s. "Thanks for the sandwhich!" ;D

Samantha Warren Weddings said...

Of course I am partial to Jack Russells, but even without Oliver, you totally rocked this shoot! Awesome work. Wish you lived closer too shoot me and my hubby and hounds.

Lisette Price Photography said...

I loving the colors in this session! Your exposure is spot on girl!

brenda said...

beautiful! i love the brightness!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge