Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lee Ann (a.k.a LaFrizz)

Where do I begin? Lee Ann is such an impressive woman. She is so elegant and classy but at the same time completely down to earth and incredibly funny! It's a rare combo but she really is all that! I also have to say that I wish I could steal Lee Ann's accent. I just love to hear her talking!
And a big bonus? Lee Ann used to live in Charleston and therefore was an amazing tour guide for all of us.

Lee Ann, you are amazing and I can't thank you enough for waking up at 4 am (with a big smile on your face) to take us to the airport when our taxi didn't show up. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are amazing.


Vivi DiLopes Adams said...

Love the chairs ... and all the pictures, of course!

Stephanie said...

Her necklace is gorgeous.

And she looks like a person who laughs a lot. I like that kind of person.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge