Sunday, August 9, 2009

Amanda & Eric


I am absolutely envious of people who wake up when the sun comes up, full of energy and ready to get their day started. I have tried my whole life to become a morning person, but I can't help it but feel groggy, grumpy and tired whenever I wake up before 7. Actually, even though I am a little too embarrassed to admit it, I even feel a little that way before 8.
Today though, it was a different story. I woke up at 4:45 am and was so excited I barely recognized myself. I met up with Amanda and Eric for their engagement session this morning and had an absolute blast between the hours of 6 am and 8 am.
Who knew sunrise light was so beautiful :)?!




This is the exact spot Eric proposed to Amanda back in March. I can almost hear you say "awww"
Favorite shot of the day:

My clients are cuter than yours :)

Amanda and Eric, thank you! I am so thankful you two were responsible for my happiest morning yet.

4 comments:

Katherine Bowman said...

These photos are great! What a cute couple!

T Cupp said...

That swing is way to cute! Awesome photos!

Brittney Hale said...

hey girl, looks like you are really rocken things latley!! love the SC retreat pics looks like a blast- i live in sc for a while and totally miss it! what a fun group of girls.

Vitaliy Prokopets said...

These have such a romantic feel. Great job!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge