Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Back Home!

Hey Everyone! I've missed you :)
Curt and I just got back from our 2 week vacation in Italy and I can't wait to share pictures, stories and some embarrassing moments with you all!
The above photo is from Montana from 3 weeks ago as it might be a little while before I get to the pictures from Italy.
It was an amazing vacation, but it's good to be home :)
I hope you are all having a fabulous summer!


Katherine Bowman said...

Can't wait to hear about Italy! :)

Stephanie said...

What a lovely picture. I haven't been to Montana or Italy, but I've heard that they both are beautiful. :)

Can't wait to hear all about it...

- Stephanie

Jen Schleicher said...

Cristi - It was nice seeing you yesterday! your trip looks like it was fabulous. BTW, that was Jerry Ghionis' workshop. LOVE his stuff!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge