Monday, July 27, 2009

Alpha Kappa Camera


I am at the airport right now. I am headed to South Carolina for a full week of fun with 8 other fabulous girl photographer from all over the United States. Allow me to introduce them to you:
Trina from Utah, Joanna from Texas, Kara from Michigan, Sam from Maine, Shea from Tenessee, Lee Ann from North Carolina, Amelia from Alabama, and Lisette from Georgia.
And I also have to give major props to Rachael Earl for our awesome logo. Rachael is a photographer but also very talented with all things design.
I'm boarding. See you all soon!

2 comments:

Katherine Bowman said...

How fun! Can't wait to hear about it!

Stephanie said...

That sounds fun! I hope you have a wonderful time. :)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge