Thursday, June 4, 2009

Christina & Eric - Married!

I met Christina and Eric just 2 weeks ago for their engagement session and here I am blogging their wedding already!
I love Christina's style and was so excited when I saw her bird cage veil:
Remember, she's the girl who's in denial about being a "shoe girl":
Can you believe her and her bridesmaids made their own bouquets?

They are so adorable together:
The super cute bridal party:

Stunning. All of it:
Thank you two so so much for having me and I hope you love your images!

6 comments:

molliejanephotography said...

Awesome wedding! Love it!

Beka said...

Such a beautiful couple! Great job Cristi! :)

Bruna @ [Run, Forrest! Eat.] said...

You take A-MAZING pictures.

Meg said...

Sorry we missed each other in Irvine!! I'm sure you were busy busy!! Love this wedding- especially that first photo, gorgeous!

Christina Enriquez said...

Thank you Cristi! I can't wait to see more!
-Christina

Melissa Jill :) said...

LOVE that first shot Cristi. Fabulous.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge