Monday, June 8, 2009

Amanda and Adam - Married

Last Friday I had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful wedding with my friend Annie Gerber.  The reception took place at the Wright House in Mesa.

Here are the girls checking out the guest book. I love her cute shoes!
Amanda is absolutely stunning:
And here's her handsome groom, Adam:

Amanda and all her girls ANTM style:
Such beautiful girls!
How precious is he?!
I could've photographed details all day! So pretty!
There was also a dessert bar by Scrumptious Sweets (sorry, no website available for them):
Cute sisters:
All the little ones:
Thank you, Annie! You are always so fun to work with. And a huge congratulations to Amanda and Adam :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Cristi! Beautiful beautiful! Thanks again for everything :)

Katherine Bowman said...

These are so good! I really like the bridesmaids dresses!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge