Monday, May 25, 2009

Jessica and Janelle's Debutante

Oh I had sooo much fun! This is Janelle (in the gorgeous teal dress), Jessica (in the fabulous pink dress) and their awesome 36 best friends! I was so excited to be a part of their 18th birthday party! These girls are so sweet, smart and so much fun to spend time with!
And did I mention beautiful:

The whole room was teal and pink:

Each one of the 18 girls lit a candle for Jessica and Janelle and then each one of the boys gave them a lily. All of their toasts were so special! Some were really funny and others were really touching. I also learned a little more about the girls from their friends toasts which made me like them even more.


After their toasts each of the girls pulled a string which had a wrapped charm at the end of it. So fun!
Happy Birthday!
These cupcakes were the best I've ever had! Sorry Sprinkles. They were made by the chef at Arizona Grand Resort.
Jessica and her dad:
Crazy dancing fun:
Thanks, girls! I hope you are having a fun summer. Good luck at U of A and stay in touch!

No comments:

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge