Sunday, May 17, 2009

Christina & Eric

I just met up with Christina and Eric yesterday for their engagement session and they are getting married in just 2 weeks! When I talked to Christina over the phone she said she wasn't worried at all because she knew she would find the perfect photographer. Hmm, I guess that would be me :) Anyways, I love Christina's laid back attitude which came in really handy on our way to their session since the freeway was closed and it took us one hour to get downtown!
Christina tried to tell me she's not a shoe girl. I'm not buying it...
As Tyra would proudly say: "Fierce, girl!"





Couldn't resist:


Thanks guys! Eric, I'm sorry you had to be outside on a 100 degree heat on your day off! I hope it was worth it :)

5 comments:

Christina (almost) Enriquez said...

Thank You so so much! I love them! I can't explain how greatful I am for such great pictures. I can't wait to see wedding pictures! I guess we have to do them first, only two more weeks!

Brittney Hale said...

these are amazing. i just love the whole style of this shoot!

Lydia said...

These are all beautiful! I also love your splash page!

Lisa Hensley said...

I am so excited to meet someone from Phoenix...I love to shoot downtown too! Well I have only shot downtown once, but if I could find some ready, able and willing models I would should down there all day! I can't wait to meet you in 10 more days, seems ironic that I have to go to CA to meet someone that probably lives within 20 miles of me. Great photography your images are beautiful.

Lisette Price Photography said...

Gorgeous images!!! And I want her purple shoes.....they match my brand colors! :)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge