Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Janetth


The day after my birthday I met up with Janetth for her senior session. She's just one of those girls who smiles easily and is easy to get to know.

We started her session in front of the Vans store:

Then she changed into her fabulous Betsy Johnson prom dress:



Matching toe nails? Yes, please!



One of Janetth's favorite things to do is to draw (and she's really good!)This one makes me smile:
One of her other favorite things? Her iPod:
Another past-time? Looking gorgeous:

Janetth, you and you are mom are so wonderful. Have fun at prom and stay in touch. I can't wait to hear all the great thing you'll be doing!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

That prom dress is awesome! She seems super fun! And the photos are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cristi! Happy B-lated B-day! I've been enjoying seeing your senior picts. You are doing a great job on capturing their personalities. I can tell you really enjoy your senior shoots! Take Care.

amy miller

Rachael Earl said...

Wow, Cristi! These are so awesome! I LOVE the first one. It blew me away!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the frist one!
i look like a vampiree!!
and i love vampires! i just needed edward cullen to match with me ;D

janetth:)

Stephanie said...

She has a great sense of style. I love that flannel shirt especially.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge