Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Keira

Meet my new niece, Keira! Isn't she beautiful?! 
Curt and I were able to sneak away for a few days and go up to Montana to meet our first niece. 
Everyone is just so in love with her! Here are a few snapshots:

This is Curt's mom, aka grandma Pam:
Curt's little brother, aka uncle Bret:
My sweet sister-in-law, Melissa and her little princess:
This, while the t.v. was on and I'm pretty sure it was sports:
Uncle Curtis:
Uncle Curtis is funny:
Great-grandma Pat:
Why are little hands so adorable?

Sweet Dreams! We love you so much, Keira!
We are all set now, a nephew and a niece! Thanks, guys :) 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, I so want you to come down and do a newborn photo shoot for me! :) My little girl is 2 months old and I feel like she's already growing up before my very eyes. I'd love to be able to "freeze" time for just a moment by capturing these precious times on camera.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge