Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mary & Bret: Wedding

Mary and Bret got married yesterday at Ashley Manor and I could have not asked for a better bride and groom to start off the year for me. To make it even better, some of my favorite people were there as well. Celestial was Mary's make-up artist and Scott Swanson was their officiant. If I had to choose one word to describe the whole day, it would have to be peace. Everyone was just so calm, loving and peaceful. The day was perfect, partly cloudy, warm and with a nice breeze.  It was perfect. It really was!

Getting ready:

The girls:
The guys:
The gorgeous bride:

A few details:



The ceremony was very touching and funny:

Married:

I love the emotions on this one:

Just a few portraits:

And for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Strong:

The reception was at the McCullough-Price House and details were so clean, simple, elegant and gorgeous all at the same time. I loved the organic feel of everything:
I loved this series:


Well, you two, I hope you get to see these before you leave on your honeymoon to the Cook Islands. Have a wonderful time and enjoy the beginning of your lives together as husband and wife. 

5 comments:

Gretchen Edwards said...

sweet ring shot with the bird! love it! awesome job! =)

Annie said...

Beautiful images Cristi, Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Lovely job, Cristi!

Sofia Striffler said...

Strong Wedding Beautiful pictures. My son was in the wedding and Brett and Mary and great friends of his. I hope to see more of them.
Love the bird with the rings.

Anonymous said...

Love these, Cristi! great job! She was a gorgeous bride!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge