Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Candace

Earlier today I shot Candace's senior portraits and we had so much fun!
Candace is such a sweetheart. She's really into photography and wanted some "cute, girly, frilly, pictures as well as some graffiti backgrounds" and I think we totally rocked it! We still have one more part to her "Totally You" session and I can't wait to spend some more time with you and your family, Candace!




















Yes, I know your hair is a little out of place, but I still LOVE this picture! :)

Once again, Celestial Williams did an amazing job with make-up. Thanks, Celestial!
Jodi Hatfield did Candace's hair and you can find all the cute outfits Candace is wearing at Blossom in downtown Mesa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these photos-everything from her clothes to her makeup, to the location...it all came together beautifully, and the ones in the gray dress by the truck are gorgeous!

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge