Sunday, January 25, 2009

Senior Models 2010 - Style Guide

I always get the question "what should I wear for my session" or "how many outfits should I bring". My answer is always the same: "bring all of the things that you love and that make you, you!" 
Now, if you need some inspiration, here are some of the 2010 style trends:
Sure, scarves have been in style for a long time, but this year they will be worn a little bit differently, here's how:

You can never bring too many accessories to your shoot: hats, scarves, bracelets, earrings, bags, purses, belts, necklaces and anything else you can thing of. Here are some ideas:

For outfits, it's great to have variety. For example: 1. something simple: jeans, flip flops, white t-shirt, 2. something dressy: dress and heels, 3. prom dress? 4. a layered look: boots, leggings, shirt, sweater, coat, 4. something trendy: whatever you are into right now and we'll be embarrassed of 15 years from now! Here are some ideas:
As far as hair and make up, my number one advice is don't wear any glittery lotion or make-up. It doesn't look good on pictures. Number two advice: bring your lip gloss for touch-ups!
Last but not least: If there's anything you really like to do, for example, play the guitar, skateboarding, riding your bike or anything like that, feel free to bring it with you!

Boys: I'll work on something for you soon, but I'm sure you get the idea. lol :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea C! LOVE IT! And great inspiration for my wardrobe :)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge