Friday, January 30, 2009

Photogether # 5

Our first photogether of 2009 was soo much fun! For this year, I assigned a month to each photographer to plan whatever they want to and Annie Randall went above and beyond for her month. She organized an awesome vintage shoot with complete hair, make-up, an awesome location and 6 of her friends to model for us! I spent most of my time with Lauren and Paige and here are some of their photos. Thanks girls! You were so much fun and it was soo nice to meet you :)








A huge thank you to Celestial who did their make up. So gorgeous!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

A-mazing. You are just terrific, Cristi! I love the variety you captured and the processing is stunning.

Knudsen Family said...

Cristi--these photos are incredible. I agree with Maggie--Kudos on the variety of poses and the post processing!

Sofia Striffler said...

Great pictures Cristi. Beautiful shots.
How do I get more photos of Brett and Mary's wedding

Stephanie said...

What beautiful eyes! What beautiful clothes! What beautiful photos!

I could be on this blog for hours and hours.

But I better go now and get some work done.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge