Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Second Shooting for the Sloans

Last Saturday I had the absolute pleasure of second shooting (actually 3rd shooting) for Matt and Angie Sloan. I've admired their work for the longest time so I couldn't be happier when Matt asked me to come along with them to Andrea and David's wedding. 
So on to the good stuff...
Here's Andrea getting ready:
It took quite a few tries but the girls got the knots just right:
Loved their bouquets:

David getting ready:

Their first look:

Gorgeous bouquet:
The boys:

Their ceremony was so beautiful:
Married (!):

The reception:

LOVE this one:
Thank you so much Angie and Matt! I had a great time :) Andrea & David, it was such a pleasure being a part of your beautiful day. Thank you and I hope you had a blast on your honeymoon!
P.S. If any of you are on facebook, I'll be posting some fun "behind the scenes" on there soon :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots-especially of the guys!

Annie said...

Beautiful photos! I LOVE them all!

matt sloan said...

Awesome Job Cristi! Thank you so much! The shot of David is so RAD!

Beka said...

Such a gorgeous couple and wedding! You did such an amazing job Cristi!

Anonymous said...

Where was the ceremony location?? - that is beautiful!

Cristi said...

This place really is beautiful. It is the Arizona Biltmore.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge