Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Krager Family

What's the best thing about having super cool clients?? It's that they refer you to their super cool friends! I honestly can't say enough good things about the Krager family. We met up last weekend and I had such a great time with them! They were so easy going, fun and as you can see absolutely gorgeous! So let me introduce you to the clan:
Here's Megan, their oldest daughter:
This is Morgan:
And this is the youngest, Mikaila:
The three beautiful sisters:
My sister and I often wonder what it would have been like to have one more sister and spending time with these three sisters made me wish I had one more sister. So fun!
Such a cute family!
Cutest Christmas card photo ever:

A few more of the girls:

And one last one of the whole family:
Thanks Jody, Mike and girls! It was sooo nice to meet you. I hope to see you again soon! Don't forget to send me a Christmas card :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are rocking the family portraits girl! I struggle with that:( What lens are you using??? They are beautiful!

brenda said...

i always wonder what it would be like to have one more sister too...these are great Cristi :)

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge