Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kennedy (& Carlene)

Is that a supermodel pose or what? The other day I met up with my friend Carlene and her daughter Kennedy. Kennedy didn't want her photos taken but I snapped a few anyways. For the "posed" photo above I asked Kennedy to show me her angry face. Too cute!

Here are some candids:




Mother & daughter:
And in case you are wondering... Yes, they dress this cute all the time! Once I'm big time, I'm hiring Carlene as my stylist.
Thanks, Carlene, it was fun. Looking forward to hanging out with you again, but maybe next time we should try for at least 45 minutes. What' you say? :) 

1 comment:

Jennifer Bowen said...

Love the shot of her looking off to the side, holding her jacket! So very sweet.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge