Saturday, December 20, 2008

Amelia Strauss


If you have read my blog before you will probably remember Amelia. We met in Ireland while attending the Zero-60 Workshop. We stayed in the same house while in Ireland and became friends really fast. There were countless amazing experiences during that time, but in my opinion what sealed our friendship was our love for chocolate brownies and Irish milk at 3 am!
This past week Amelia came to visit me. She was really excited to come visit the Valley of the Sun and get some super cool desert shots. However, it rained the entire time she was here. Sorry, Amelia! We braved the rain anyways and I got these shots of her. 

The rain slowed down for a minute:


Thank you so much for coming to visit! See you soon at WPPI :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great images! Too bad it rained... It NEVER rains in Phoenix. Hope you guys had a blast!

Jamie

Knudsen Family said...

Cristi-so fun! I miss you both! I love the 1st and 3rd shots especially. Beautiful job!We definitely need to meet up at WPPI :).

Anonymous said...

So cute, and how fun it was to meet Amelia! I can't believe that it is STILL raining!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Can't wait to meet you both- Amelia's spirit really shows through here.

Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge