Friday, February 1, 2008

Celebrity Photographer

Paris Hilton and Dennis Rodman

Ok, so how cool am I?! Cool enough to be a celeb photog! Check out my pics! My sister says I have some serious paparazzi skills. You should have seen me fighting for the shots in the middle of all the other photographers! I had so much fun! Maybe I will move to California and start chasing Britney Spears - totally kidding :)


50cent
Paris Hilton
My sister is the best ever. It's good to know she will always be there to support me no matter what I want to do. Even if it means to literally support me as in holding me up on a bar stool while being pushed by other photographers and security guards. Thanks, sis for helping me get out of there alive and for always being there for me in every way. I love you!
Cristi Owen's Profile
Cristi Owen's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge